Learn how to work with your body’s energy centres… Improve your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health… Take control of your spiritual path by using your energy efficiently…
This practical manual contains:
* Detailed information on the seven major chakras.
* Information on the major nadis (energy channels) of the body and the Kundalini serpent power.
* Simple techniques for using aromatherapy, crystals, incense, mantras and meditation for working with the major chakras to stimulate or unblock them individually.
* Rare information on the minor chakras with insights on how to incorporate some of them into meditations.
* Exercises for opening, closing and balancing the chakras, and working with them in an elemental context.
* A creative visualisation exercise using the wish-fulfilling tree found in the Hrit minor chakra.
* The connection between the goddess image of the Sri Yantra and the chakras.
The chakras are energy centres in our subtle bodies. The word chakra comes from the Sanskrit language and translates as wheel or disk, a reference to the fact that our chakras each spin at a particular frequency when they are in harmony with our physical bodies. By learning how to balance our chakras, we can improve our health, take positive control of our emotions and enhance our spiritual well being.
By David Rankine and Sorita d’Este