Pagan Leadership Anthology
The words "Pagan Leadership" are often met with scorn and tales of failed groups and so-called Witch Wars. And yet, as our communities grow and mature, we find ourselves in dire need of healthy, ethical leaders. Most Pagans have seen what doesn't work. But what does? This anthology features over thirty authors, thirty essays, and decades of leadership experience sharing their failures and successes as leaders as wel¬l as showing you how you can become a better Pagan leader.
• Why personal work will help you become a better leader
• How to become a better communicator
• When to deal with predators in the community
• How to resolve conflicts peacefully
• Why you need bylaws when you build a group
• And much, much more!
Pagan communities are evolving. To be an effective leader you need to know how to take care of your group and yourself. In this anthology you wi¬ll get tools and techniques that work and help you become a better leader as we¬ll as enrich the overlapping Pagan communities.
Written by Shauna Aura Knight