Who Are You in the Tarot?
The tarot cards associated with your birth date and name form a pattern of personal destiny. They describe the theme of your life—the challenges and the gifts. In Who Are You in the Tarot?, popular tarot practitioner and astrologer Mary Greer connects astrology and numerology to the tarot to create an in-depth personality profile that anyone can use for self realization and personal harmony.
Greer takes the reader on a very personal exploration of how the tarot can be used as a tool for learning more about themselves and others.
The book includes:
- Detailed instructions, charts, and exercises on how to determine your soul and personality cards
- How to determine your year card and name card
- The opportunities and challenges you will face
- Extensive graphs, charts, and appendices
- Journaling and exploratory exercises
Who Are You in the Tarot? is a valuable tool for anyone wishing to develop a deeper understanding of the tarot and how it can be used to interpret one’s strengths, challenges, and innermost desires.